All About Me

My photo
I am an adamant but sensitive person who likes to have fun always without working hard.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Fall Colors

Now that I have started my blogging, I will post you with my latest. Last week I had been to the White Mountains, New Hampshire (USA). I stayed at a friend's place the night before and then went on a long drive the next morning to the White Mountians...The weather was suprisingly warm and beautiful...never expected the weather in the east coast to be so pleasant. I had visited the same places that I had been a yr ago. Somehow I felt the colors weren't vibrant as they were before or may be my eyes were bored to see the same colors for the second time and felt little colorless. I took loads of pictures and posed on a BMW bike and discovered that BMW also makes motorbikes and it was cool to look at. Will post the pictures soon after the upload them.

1 comment:

Ed Vis said...

Savitha, your few words about New Hampshire is very interesting..... New Hampshire, Just like Sinatra sung is "My Kind of Town". I live far away since I can't take the cold winter. Please go on writing.