All About Me

My photo
I am an adamant but sensitive person who likes to have fun always without working hard.

Monday, May 12, 2014

Everybody is talking about Mothers day

Mothers Day....
Well...while growing up, we never celebrated Mothers Day back in the day...Now-a-days, mothers day has become so popular that, kids are expected to do something to their mothers..similarly for Fathers Day...
But I guess, being a mother is more precious than being a father...hahaha
Well, here is my take on Mothers day...I am proud to be a mother...It is an amazing feeling...I seriously take the pride in being a mom...May be I am being very rude...but I feel great being a Mom...being called a MOM, being loved by someone who came from their womb...having the feeling that you own the tiny human being feels soo good...I LOVE MY SON...Thank You for giving me the chance to become a MOM...
Well, thats me being the mom...I have to definitely say about my mom...She is a wonderful person...I remember those days, when my mom used to save all the candies/goodies that she received from school and giving to us kids without having any of them...thats really amazing...sacrifice...taking care of me when I was sick...and standing by me when I needed her...no words to describe the warmth and love she has given me....

Here is a selfie with my lovable son!!


No comments: